Friday, May 2, 2014

Je& Jo - Organic Ice Cream with Cookie Dough {New York}

While going through my photos, I came across two photos I took last summer (below). I began reminiscing the last trip my sister and I took to NYC.

My sister and I are huge foodies. HUGE. Before every state, city, or country we travel to, we always make a list of places we {must} try. A few months ago, my sister and I made a trip down to New York City, and of course we brought a list of cute coffee shops, restaurants...and food stands.

Mid trip, after spending almost the whole day walking, shopping, eating, and exploring the beautiful NYC, a cold treat was much needed. Je& Jo happened to be on the list we brought with us, and was only a few blocks away from where we were at the time. Using map-quest(couldn't have done it without you), we arrived at possibly on of the cutest ice cream shops. It's a small- vibrant shop tucked away in Hell's Kitchen.

{The Ice Cream}

My choice 

The menu had so many fresh options to choose from( the flavors change on a weekly- monthly basis). The flavor I chose was Nutella(left) with cookie dough... COOKIE DOUGH.













My sisters choice

My sister decided to get an Affogato (Left). For those of you that don't know what an Affogato is, it is basically a scoop of ice-cream toped with a shot of espresso. Till this day, she still talks about it; the flavor and the presentation.




















Overall, the experience was {amazing}. I HIGHLY recommend the trip down to Je& Jo the next time you happen to be in NYC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS