Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Plate: Malibu Farm

While back home, in Southern California, my cousin and I decided to make a trip down to Malibu Farm for lunch.

Walking down the boardwalk, we knew instantly that this was probably the most beautiful breakfast/lunch/dinner spot we have ever seen in SoCal.

When we got to the end, the restaurant was decorated with a farmers market/country vibe. It was very welcoming. 



When we went inside, we ordered our food, took our drinks(watermelon juice and lemonade), and choose a seat outside, facing the ocean. 


The drinks were [so] refreshing and not overly sweet. I would go back just for the drinks and the view. Shortly, our food was brought to our table. I ordered a Portabella mushroom burger with a side salad and mashed potatoes with broccoli. The burger was delicious, but the mashed potatoes.. were out of this world. I NEED THE RECIPE! It was perfectly seasoned! I could live off of it for the rest of my life. So so good. 



Overall, Malibu farm is a great place to grab lunch, and if you're not hungry for anything savory, they offer a verify of juices, sweets, and espresso. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS