Friday, May 30, 2014

My Plate: Dupont Circle - FRESHFARM Market: The Red Zebra Pizza



After leaving LA, a city with so so many delicious pizza shops to choose from, I was determined to find at least one in DC. And so I did! I came across Red Zebra Pizza while shopping at a local farmers market on a Sunday around Noon, after a morning run. Red Zebra has a small tent with a huge wood fire oven tucked inside! They make the pizza fresh, using fresh ingredients.
Above is the pizza I usually order, which is a regular margarita with mushrooms and arugula. so good. The crust is perfect, the cheese is perfect, the sauce is perfect.... the pizza is basically perfect 

If you ever happen to be in DC on a Sunday, I {highly} recommend making a stop at The Red Zebra Pizza tent!


http://woodfiredfood.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS