Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Salted Caramel Apple Pie

'Tis the season! Happy Fall, everyone! In celebration of one of my favorite seasons, I decided to make Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies! I saw this recipe while I was going through a BuzzFeed article in class. Oops! The mini hand pies I made aren't nearly are pretty as Just a Taste's, but I'm pretty sure they're just as good! It was so so easy to make and didn't take much time! I managed to squeeze in the baking in between studying physics and psychology! Yikes! 

overall,



The pies have the perfect balance of sweetness, saltiness, and tartness- from the apples! As the pies were in the oven, I could see {and smell} the caramel gushing out and caramelizing! So good! 


I highly recommend you making this while apples are fresh and in season! 


Here's the recipe 


Recipe 



Happy Baking! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS