Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Plate: Ted's Bulletin

My sister came to DC for a visit this past week, and like always, her to to-list was filled with places to eat!  One place that caught my eyes was Ted's Bulletin. I've heard so much about it but never found the time to actually stop by and eat! 

Ted's Bulletin is a restaurant/bakery, that serves breakfast all day. The must try item on the menu is their homemade pop-tarts!! So, of course, we ordered a strawberry pop tart along with a doughnut. 
They were both delicious!! The pop tart was thick, with the perfect amount of filling! The sweetness was not overwhelming at all! As for the doughnut, it was equally as delicious- so moist and airy!! 

I can't wait to go back and try the other pop tart flavors!! 

A must try if you're in DC!



The Menu!


Strawberry pop-tart on the left and a doughnut on the right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS